The PMI Budapest, Hungarian Chapter is organizing the 11th Art of Projects Conference, titled: “How Artificial Intelligence (AI) will impact and transform the project management profession?”, scheduled to be held in Budapest on November 9th, 2023.
Attend this remarkable event for:
Knowledge and Insights: Stay ahead of the curve with the latest trends, tools and techniques in project management.
Networking: Connect with professionals from diverse industries and backgrounds, opening doors to expand your professional network.
Professional Development: Earn 6 PDUs (Professional Development Units) by attending the conference and an additional 3 PDUs for joining the Master Class.
Inspiration and Motivation: Gain a fresh perspective on the field and be inspired to embrace innovation and creativity in your work.
This is an English-speaking conference, ensuring accessibility to a global audience.
Master of Ceremonies: Prof. György Bőgel, Retired Professor, Central European University
- Jennifer Tharp, PMP®: Author, Keynote Speaker and Entrepreneur, Chair of the BOD at Project Management Institute, USA
- Peter Taylor, PMP®: Keynote Speaker and Coach, Author of the book ‘The Lazy Project Manager’
- Cornelius Fichtner, PMP®: Keynote Speaker and Podcast Host, turning project management from dry theory into a vibrant journey
- Susie Palmer-Trew, APM PMQ, MSc: Entrepreneur and Consultant, enabling brilliant change leadership for better outcomes and experiences
- Tamás Fischl, PhD: Scientist with a Ph.D. in Micro-electromechanical Systems, Bosch Scientist at the Department of Artificial Intelligence, established by Robert Bosch Kft. and Eötvös Lóránd University
- László Milán Molnár, PhD: Group Leader with a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Senior Manager of Automated Driving at the Engineering Center Budapest, affiliated with Robert Bosch
For more information: Art of Projects Conference Registration